What time can I get grab a bite to eat?
Joshua Brooks opens from 11AM every day with food served from 12PM until 10PM.
Our Door Policy
What form of ID is accepted?
Forms of ID accepted at JB’s are Passport & Drivers Licence.
Will I be searched on entry?
Everyone is searched on the way in as a condition of entry to Joshua Brooks. This is for us to ensure that no one is carrying anything dangerous into the venue.
Joshua Brooks operates a ZERO TOLERANCE policy to drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. Furthermore, anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned for life from the premises.
What can I wear at Joshua Brooks?
We operate a casual dress code. Jeans, trainers, and caps are allowed. If you would like to check if a particular item of closing is permitted, send us a DM on our Instagram @joshuabrooksmcr.
What can I NOT wear at Joshua Brooks?
• NO Tracksuit or jogging bottoms
• NO sportswear or gym wear
• NO football shirts or football clothing
• NO ATTITUDE!
Management Reserve the Right to Refuse Entry to ANYONE.
• Valid Passports & Drivers Licences wil be accepted on entry
• A ticket does not guarantee entry!
• Management reserve the right to refuse entry
• A search policy is in operation on entry
• Drug amnesty bins are available at entrance
• ID will be checked on entry. Challenge 25 is in operation in the venue
• Maximum bag size allowed into the venue is the same as a A4 Envelope
• No liquids, glass, or aerosols, including perfumes, make-up, or sprays
• 10ml max for vaping liquids
• No food or drinks of any sort
• Absolutely NO Weapons, flares, or pyrotechnic devices
• NO chewing gun allowed in the venue
• NO Selfie sticks or other items that could be used as a weapon
Due to the rise in COVID across the country – here is what we have done to combat this and make you feel safe in our venue.
Increased airflow into the club & bar
We have recently invested in 4 new fresh air intakes into the club to ensure we have plenty of fresh air supply circulating through our building. We’ve added 6 large fans into the club and venue to constantly circulate fresh air supply throughout the venue. Doors, where allowed and sensible, are left open to increase airflow.
Increased cleaning schedule
We have increased our cleaning schedule throughout the building. Dedicated cleaners of an evening to solely focus on cleaning & sanitising high touch areas. Further sanitise stations have been added across the venue.
Increased lateral flow testing for all staff and increased sanitation of staff areas.